- What is auto detailing?
Is the system used to thoroughly clean vehicles inside and out by using a variety of cleaners, brushes, polishes, waxes and several others tools.
- How long does it take to get my car done?
Automobiles will take anywhere from four to five hours. Minivans and full size SUV’s will take six to seven hours.
- I have some scratches in my car. Will they come out?
Surface scratches will come out with compound. Deep ones will not but usually compounding the affected area will make them less visible.
- Will you be able to work in my car at the office?
Yes. We have a self contained unit with water and electricity. We just need some space in the back of the building.
- How long in advance do I need to call to set up an appointment?
It’s about five to seven days during spring and three to four during summer and fall.
- Do you provide any service during winter?
Due to weather conditions we are closed in January and February.
If you have any other question please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.